Coinbase Pro New Account Setup Guide for Beginners
Coinbase Pro is a US-based digital asset trading platform. It is a very reputable platform that offers its
crypto exchange services to many crypto traders across the globe. It is a cryptocurrency trading website which deals in purchasing, trading, and storing Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), etc. It is a very secure platform and is very popular amongst crypto enthusiasts. For trading on Coinbase Pro one had to create an account on Coinbase Pro. Coinbase Pro login account is accessible via the web or by downloading their application through google Play Store or Apple Store.
If you are interested in creating an account on Coinbase Pro then you have to do sign up on Coinbase Pro by providing some basic details like Mail address, name, creating a strong password.
Follow the steps discussed below if you are looking for doing a sign-up on the Coinbase Pro website.
1. The account creation on Coinbase Pro starts with visiting Coinbase Pro official website
2. After you reach the homepage, click on the 'Get Started' button and you are good to go.
3. A box will appear in which you had to fill in your basic details like your First Name, Last Name,
Email, and create a strong password (Try to create a strong password using some alphanumeric
4. Tick on the box next to ‘Coinbase terms of usage policy’.
5. To move further click on the Create Account button.
6. To verify the email, provide the verification code which is sent through Coinbase in your Inbox.
7. After the verification process gets completes Coinbase Pro login account is ready to use.
Coinbase Pro login account can also be accessed by downloading its application which is available on
both the android as well as the iOS platform. If you want to download the Coinbase Pro mobile
application then you must follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Check for Internet connectivity over your device.
2. Open Play Store or Apple Store on your Android or iOS device respectively.
3. Click on Download and wait for some time till the application gets installed over your device.
To login to Coinbase Pro you have to sign in to the Coinbase pro webpage by following the steps
1. Launch the Coinbase Pro application on your device.
2. Locate the 'login' button and click on it.
3. Then, Enter the mail address which you had earlier provided while doing 'signup'.
4. Also, Type the password which you had earlier created while signing up.
5. Click on the 'Login' button, now you are signed in to your Coinbase Pro login account.
Verify Identity on Coinbase Pro:
To proceed further you have to clear the verification process to trade on Coinbase Pro. To get yourself
verified on Coinbase Pro login follow the steps which are mentioned below:
1. Open the Coinbase Pro website on your device then click on 'login'.
2. After this spot the 'Verify Now' option.
3. Then provide your basic details which are asked in the required fields.
4. Make sure you are ready with your valid IDs such as a Driver's license or any other government-
5. Then you have to upload your valid IDs via webcam or through your device if they are earlier stored
on the device and the photos need to be clear.
6. After submitting the documents, you have to wait for some time till the verification is done.
Add funds to your Coinbase Pro Login Account:
After you are done with your verification, now you can add funds to your account to purchase crypto or
manage other stuff. You can add funds to Coinbase Pro through Wire transfer or by making a Bank
To transfer funds via Wire transfer, then you can directly transfer funds from your account to your
Coinbase Pro account. To make a Wire transfer follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the 'Accounts' section and then click on the 'Add funds' tab.
2. After this click on the 'Wire Transfer' tab.
3. Then enter your Bank's name and your Full name.
4. After this enter the number of funds you wish to transfer to your Coinbase Pro account and then click on 'Continue'.
You can also transfer your funds by this method, for this, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Click on the 'Bank Account' tab in the 'Deposit USD' menu.
2. Then link your bank account with Coinbase login acccount.
3. Now, you can transfer funds through the 'Bank Deposit' method.
Coinbase Pro Login Issues:
Coinbase Pro users might face problems with some issues like an error in sign-in, forgot password issues, or the Coinbase app not working properly. We have discussed the methods below to resolve the issues in the steps mentioned below:
1: Invalid login details: This is the most common type of issue which most users face while accessing their account. To resolve Coinbase Pro login invalid deatils issue, follow the steps mentioned below.
Open the Coinbase Pro homepage and then click on the ‘sign in’ tab.
Retype the mail id and then again try to enter your password. In case you are still facing any difficulty then you have to reset your password.
2: Reset Password:
1. Open the Coinbase pro login page.
2. Spot the 'Forgot Password' option and tap on it.
3. Then, visit the Coinbase pro password reset page.
4. Then, type the email address linked with the account.
5. Then, tap on the 'reset password' option.
6. Now, verify by entering the code sent to your Inbox.
7. Choose a new password for your Coinbase Pro login account.
8. Then, click on the 'Submit' button.
9. Now, you can access your account by entering the new password in the required field while doing
'sign in' to your account.
3: App not working Issue:
If the Coinbase Pro application on your device is not working smoothly then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit Playstore or Apple store on your android or iOS device respectively.
2. Try to update the app, if there is an option available to update the app.
3. Make sure to clear all the cache files regularly.
4. If stills the same issue persists, then try to uninstall the app and then re-install the application.
Coinbase Pro is a reliable and popular digital asset management platform due to its user-friendly
interface. To create an account on Coinbase Pro you have to do 'sign up' on the Coinbase Pro website by viewing and accepting its 'terms and conditions', and the user must be above or at least eighteen years of age. Then you have to verify yourself. This post is a complete guide to creating an account and doing sign up on the Coinbase pro website. You have to follow the instructions mentioned above and you can create an account on the Coinbase pro website. We are sure that this post had helped you in learning about the Coinbase Pro Login process.
This website is created with